St Columb’s Hall is being re-awakened by a new charitable organisation, St Columb’s Hall Trust, that has been set-up to protect the future of St Columb’s Hall for future generations.
As well as regenerating the built heritage of this Grade A Listed Building, we are developing a series of new projects that will benefit the local community, including:
- Centre of Excellence for Creative Therapies: Improving the Quality of Life of our community by providing creative therapies to help those with addiction, mental health issues and dementia.
- Creative Incubator: Economic and Social Well-Being by providing incubator space for creative start-ups.
- Digital and Cultural Innovation: Smart building hosting interactive museum booth, new types of digital, gaming and coding events.
- Live Music and Entertainment
- Citizen Assemblies: Giving a Voice to our Community by hosting a Young Citizen Assembly and Soapbox events.
This work is just getting started and we’ll update this page as we go forwards, but in the meantime we’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas – help us continue to think big and contribute your ideas in the box below.